Home security re-imagined
World's first GPS-based security
The smart plugs gives you control over lights and devices
Absolutely no programming
Learns your routines with sensors
Viva uses GPS and sensors to automatically adjust lights and heating. Because it learns your routines, for instance when you get up, you get what you want.
Save upto 25% on your heating
When Viva controls your panel heater, it’s only warm when you need it. Vivas intelligent heating can reduce your heating bill by 25 % and save as much co2 as a small car uses in a year.
Turns off when you leave
Notices when you come home
Viva uses the GPS in your phone to see when you’re gone nd notice when you’re on your way home. That way it can adapt quickly, even when your routines change.
Always on watch
Reacts and tell you when something happens
If you forget to turn off the coffee maker, Viva sorts it for you. If something happens at home when you’re not, Viva tells you. Without you needing to do anything.
Keep an eye on what's important
Wireless camera with 2-way audio
Viva’s wireless camera has 2-way audio, meaning you can both see
and hear what’s going on at home. (Camera sold separately)
The sensor measures activity, temperature and light to adapt to your needs
Starter kits that
you install yourself
With a gateway, sensor and a few smart switches, anyone can take the first step towards a connected home.
- Smart heating control
- Save up to 25 % on heating costs
- Set the thermostat from the app
- Save mode automatically engages when the house is empty
- Automatically learns the household schedule
- Vacation mode
- Senses empty house and turns off automatically
- Turn off all light with one button
- Smart lighting adapts to movement and light levels
- Adapts to weather conditions and position of the sun
- Control lights and devices from the smart phone app
- Requires no programming
- Turn off devices automatically when noone is home
- Event log
- Movement notification
- Safety function turns off devices automatically
- Live video streaming in the app
- Real-time status updates from sensors in the home
- Alarms that arm and disarm themselves automatically
- The Viva cloud platform makes it possible to automatically adapt heating and lights to the individual household. The system analyses sensor and GPS-data in real-time to develop a schedule for the household that optimises for comfort, savings and safety.